ARD Annual Meeting, October 26, 2018
“Retirement Money, Creating it. Managing it, Using it.”-Dr. Hugh Habas
1-How to figure the amount of money needed to retire.
2-How life expectancy influences your “number”
3-How fixed and variable costs of our standard of living influence our number.
4-How to manage legacy and philanthropy if there are excess funds.
5-How to prepare for life’s “curveballs” (risks).
6-About options when financially unprepared to retire.
7-How to achieve investment goals and objectives consistently.
8-investment mistakes to avoid
9-How to invest without having earned income
10-How to manage RMDs and the compliance requirements
The American TeleDentistry Association- Dr. Marc Ackerman
- Models of teledentistry (store and forward versus live)
- Technology used for teledentistry
- Examples of its application in practice
The TeleDentists- Dr. Maria Kunstadter
TeleDentistry—The Past the Present and the Future
- The History of TeleDentistry
- The Story of the telehealth industry
- How/why The TeleDentists developed
- The market demand
- The technology available
- The Future of TeleDentistry
- So, you want to be a teledentist?
- Q and A
The SmileDirectClub- Dr Blaine Leeds
- How SmileDirectClub leverages its proprietary teledentistry platform to support its affiliated doctors
- The types of cases that can be treated through this teledentistry platform
- How teledentistry and models such as this increase access to care
- Experiences of a SmileDirectClub affiliated licensed dentist
The full article is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. If you are a dentist and would like to join ARD, please click here to register.