Addictions III

Ask for help before you are reported to the police or your state dental board. You have a lot of eyes on you and your luck will run out. Speak to your spouse, minister, family and friends. You would seek treatment if you had cancer. You also need treatment for an addiction. Both are diseases. Seek treatment by contacting your physician or the ADA Wellness

The full article is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. If you are a dentist and would like to join ARD, please click here to register.

Existing Users Log In