Law School for Dentists

LAW SCHOOL FOR DENTISTS One of the options you should seriously consider if you desire to transition from clinical dentistry because of illness, injury,…
,

Retirement Paradigm Shift I

We hope that we are able to sit back on the beach someday and really relax, enjoy life, and think back on a long, rewarding career. This is a common goal, and…

My Stroke of Insight

My Stroke of Insight by Jill Bolte Taylor, PhD., Plume Books, Penguin Group, NY 2006 Hope is the message that calls out loud and clear in this book by a…

Payoff

Payoff, The Hidden Logic That Shapes our Motivations, by Dan Ariely, TED Books, Simon & Schuster, Inc New York, 2016 This book is the result of a 2013 TED…

Your Brain at Work

Your Brain at Work, by David Rock, Harper Collins Publishers, NY. 2016 Although this book was intended for improving performance in the work place, there are…

Addictions I

PART I THE PROBLEM Accidental injury accounts for only 10% of the reasons that dentists become disabled and unable to work. The other 90% are medical illnesses,…